28-30 March 2012
IEC, Sofia, Bulgaria
Joint Forces participated in an event hosted by pvXchange, a JF4S supporter at the Solar Balkans
This event saw a number of industry leaders come together to discuss the future development of this promising region. A number of informative discussions and presentations examined issues ranging from grid parity to the role consumers play in accelerating the adoption of PV.
The PV DISCUSSION FORUM examined the following issues
10.30-11.30 Photovoltaics – An industry at the crossroads
1. European markets – Do current markets meet expectations?
2. Grid Parity / Incentive Parity / Generation Parity – What happens aft er subsidies?
3. Accelerating the adoption of photovoltaics – What role will the consumer play?
March 30 Photovoltaics – Future Opportunities and Risks
10.00-11.30 1. Consolidation of the photovoltaic industry – How to survive?
2. Optimizing procurement – How to distribute photovoltaics?
3. Traditional solar firms versus new entrants – Who will lead the game?
We thank all pvXchange for involving us in this great event!